I Wonder Background

V

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My husband is amazing!

So this is a catch up post for yesterday. I have known for a long time that my husband was more than I deserved in this life. I don't know why I have been so blessed. He brought a tear to my eye yesterday! Let me give a little background info on this first. I like to make memory books or digital scrapbooks through Heritage Makers online. I have been doing this for a few years and have made many books for our own little family and for others as gifts. Jeff has never complained about me doing this, even though it costs him a little money. Apparently, he has taken a little interest in what I have done and has watched me a little from time to time and how I do it. So one of our employees at work also has a Heritage Makers account. Jeff used her account and made a book for me titled, "What I Love About You." He wanted to give it to me for Valentine's Day, but it got here a few days late. It was the best late gift I could have gotten. I cried!

When I think back about how Jeff and I met, there is no doubt in my mind that God had a hand in that. There is no way that a guy from Alaska, who was a new convert to the church should have met up with an 18 year old Mormon girl from Idaho over Thanksgiving in 1993! Crazy! I thank my Father in Heaven for him everyday! He treats me like a queen, even when I don't deserve it! I don't know how it's possible, but I love him more everyday. (Now my girls are gagging over hearing me talk like this. I'm sorry if you're gagging, too.)

No comments:

Post a Comment