I Wonder Background

V

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Peace and Quiet

Tonight I'm thankful that God has helped me find a few moments of peace and quiet - even if it is at the office. I've had some work at the office that has been piling up and between school and kids I haven't had time to get to it. So Mataia had a late volleyball practice from 6:00-9:00 tonight and I spent that time at the office catching up. Now that I'm done with my work, I'm blogging to the sound of nothing. Usually I would be playing the radio or have the TV on or something for some background noise because being alone at the office at night is not really my favorite thing to do. For some reason tonight, I am just enjoying the sound of nothing. My kids sometimes wonder why I don't like to have the radio blaring in the car or the TV blasting at home. As I have had more opportunities for quiet times as my kids have gotten older, I realize I quite enjoy it. I realize that those quiet moments are when inspiration comes and when I can feel the Spirit. Here's what Elder Faust said about tuning out the world.

">
I just love Mormon Messages.
">

No comments:

Post a Comment