I Wonder Background

V

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Fashions

The kids were excited to wear their new Easter outfits to church today. There's something about feeling pretty to a girl. The girls both looked beautiful. Morgan was very "springy" in her yellow. (Now if the weather would just follow her lead.)
Taia is not a little girl anymore and it's hard to see her grow up. But like it or not, it's happening. She looked pretty in her new blue and white dress.
I love to watch these two get along and have fun together. They really love each other!
MmmMmmm.....I love these boys. I tell Chad and Kace they look like little missionaries. I love to see them in their little suits each Sunday. So handsome! (Just like their dad!)
These four kids are the reason I do everything I do! They make me so happy and I have been so blessed with great kids!
Mother Nature put on a little show of her own today. It was still a little chilly, but very nice compared to what we have been dealing with and compared to what the 10-day forecast has in store for us. We were in awe at that big yellow ball in the sky. We had to remind ourselves of what it is. We love the sun and are ready for it to make a daily appearance! Life IS Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment