I Wonder Background

V

Sunday, April 24, 2011

He Is Risen!

I'm so grateful for this Easter Day. I don't know if I can comprehend all that this day means for our eternal progression. I'm so thankful that Jesus willingly gave His life for me and for each of us. I cannot imagine the feelings his loved ones had when they discovered the empty tomb and realized he had been resurrected. How blessed we are to have this same blessing awaiting us after our mortal death. I love my family so much and am so thankful that we have the opportunity to be able to be an eternal family. I cannot imagine life without them and I find great comfort in knowing that our Father in Heaven has provided a way for us to live together forever. I love my brother, Jesus Christ and His gospel. I enjoyed this short message below. Hopefully you will, too.



No comments:

Post a Comment