I Wonder Background

V

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The battle goes on....

We have some good news.....my grandparents were able to start moving back into their home. The restoration company returned all of their belongings to their home with the smell of smoke removed. The repairs have been finished and most of the house repainted. The restoration company accidentally broke a water line in the kitchen and it was unnoticed while the house was closed up for a time to detox. So when the water line was finally discovered, the whole kitchen was flooded and the floor ruined. So they ended up replacing the sub floor and put a new floor in the kitchen. Now the grueling task of unloading what was quickly thrown in boxes, is at hand. This will take them some time. For now, we can be glad they are able to get back to some sense of normalcy and back into their own home and place of comfort.

My mind and heart have been heavy the past few days. I am so grateful for the love that our Father in Heaven has for each of us. He knows our pains and has already suffered for each of us, if we can turn it over to him. This is hard to do sometimes and I have to admit that I struggle with it. I'm so grateful for the knowledge I have of the atonement and His love for each of us individually. Sometimes he may not love our actions, but he ALWAYS loves us. Satan is real and he is working hard each day to try and deceive us. He wants nothing less than to catch each of us in one of his many snares. He wants us to think of ourselves as worthless and unworthy. Self doubt is one of his greatest tools. Unfortunately, he knows each of us, too. He knows our weaknesses and he plays on them trying to destroy families and individuals. I refuse to lay down and let Satan win. I will continue to fight this earthly battle on the Lord's side. This video below was inspiring to me this morning. Hopefully someone else will get something from it, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment